Sunday, July 6, 2014

Nullification Crisis Will Irving

The nullification theory was created in South Carolina by John C. Calhoun and the purpose of this was to allow local state government to nullify any federal law that was created that conflicted with the beliefs of that particular state. The problem was that no other southern states endorsed this idea which caused the South Carolinians to appear as a bunch of traitors. President of the time Andrew Jackson was furious over this and sought to strike down these protestors. Congress passed the compromise tariff and the force bill to try and prevent violent acts. These two were successful and gave both sides the outcomes they desired.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com for what you have done for me! My husband stopped to fill the divorce papers after i contacted you to help me stop the divorce with my husband and now things are going much better now. As you said, all the process concerning the divorce have been cancelled and the evil woman that cause the problem in my marriage has be sent away by my husband and we are now happy together. Thank you Dr. Eziza for your help

    ReplyDelete